Saturday, April 28, 2012

My son's birthday

Today is my son's birthday, Mohd Adli.  We were having a small birthday party at my mother in law house at Jasin.  A chocolate cake, made by my in-law was the one that has cheered him up this evening.  Fried mee, chicken sausage and french fries were the food that has been serving for the party.  Everybody seems happy.  My children have given his brother a small present and that has made him smiling.  I love the situation.  Though the party was so simple, but my hubby and I were so grateful.

Every time I stare at the tiny garden in-front of my mother in-law house, I feel like something is missing.  It has to do something.  I am planning to plan a variety of plan at the garden.  I hope I have enough time to do all the thing that I have planned.

God nite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment