Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Precious Moment

Alhamdulillah, life is so meaningful if only you could enjoy it every second that pass you by.   This morning, after sending my children to school, I went to the nearest recreational garden which about three minutes from my house.  I was astounding once I parked my car.  So many people hang around, jogging, walking and aerobic and looking at them made me feel great.  I have been thinking that it was too early to go to that garden, but surprisingly I saw many people from different background and ages were there and doing the same thing that I wanted to do.

I walked around the garden, looking at the tree, looking at the blue sky, smiling to the people that I met and enjoying every second of my life.  The sound of chirping of the tiny bird made me feel excellent.  I was grateful to the great Al-mighty for HE has given me this precious moment in my life.  When I was all alone, walking and thinking of my past, I am so thankful to my hubby and children for they have supporting me a lot throughout the pass year.

My best friend is still working and doing the same routine that she hated so much.  Sometimes in life, one should be brave in making decision.  If one believing that the decision could change one life, go for it and get back your precious life that you lost so many years before. 

Today is Friday.  Children will be having a long holiday throughout this coming week.  So to those who is reading my journal, may this coming holiday will bring something in life that you’ve been missing it long ago.  Have a great day ahead.

To those who have not got my book, Adli di Alam Fantasi- Penyelamat Alam published by PTS ONE and Wajah Rahsia published by Pekan Ilmu Publication, go and get it at your nearest MPH Book Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment